Your ceiling is one of the first things guests notice when they walk into a room. Popcorn ceilings are bumpy and not easy to clean consequently collecting a lot of dirt, dust and germs that may create allergies and respiratory symptoms. Popcorn ceilings are really out of style plus grow to be flaky, crumble and deteriorate with age. Popcorn ceilings are almost impossible to be painted and also very porous therefore making it very difficult to repair. Most homeowners choose to replace Popcorn ceilings with a knock-down texture.
Popcorn Removal is a process to add beauty and a modern look to your home. At Masterpiece Painting Contractors we specialize in this complex process to guarantee you the right preparation, the best labor and the best finished job.
Below are the “general steps” we will take on your popcorn removal project. Your situation may vary depending upon your needs as outlined on your Proposal.
- Clean up is done at the completion of our work.
- Dust and excess of texture are removed.
- Floors and carpets are vacuumed and swept.
- All of our materials are packed up, removed and stored neatly.
- Furniture and accessories are moved back to their desired locations.